Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November Preview night



I just got home from Preview Night and I'm typing and eating at the same time because I'm starving.  The Century City boutique had a little table in the center of the store that had the preview items.  They also had cookies and cider. 

I went with an eye out for xmas presents.  Wealth of Beauty was simply out of my price range and I had some of the colors already, but if you have the money, it looks like a knockout of a kit.  What caught my attention the most was keychain kisses, the deluxe travel bag, and the miniature brushes.  I'm not going to go into too much detail because I don't want to give away who is getting what for xmas.

Keychain kisses is so tiny and cute.  If you like miniature things, keychain kisses is for you!  I don't see me buying this for myself, but I wouldn't mind getting it as a stocking stuffer.  Some people on my list certainly are.  The same goes for the miniature brushes.  They didn't look terribly useful, but super as stocking stuffers and again, perfect for anyone who likes miniature things.

The travel bag!  This is amazing!  It has the plastic dividers that were so popular from the Purist series, it's got a space for your brushes, and a mesh pouch for other things as well as a pouch on the outside.  It's all see through, very accessible, and well designed.  It's beautiful.  I would have preferred something in a more muted color, but even so, this to me, is a must have. 

I bought something!  Not going to say what since I don't want to give anything away.  I got to draw something out of their surprise jar and it was a refillable buffing brush.  I'm normally not a fan of the buffing brushes, but I'm certainly not going to turn down something free. 

I was very happy I made it to the event tonight.  I will be even happier when I get to do the rest of my shopping at their F&F!

Photo credit: BareEscentuals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails