Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Topaz


I did 40 mice today, and I think I got mouse pee on my leg.  I'm exhausted, but I'm so, so excited about this piece of news that I just had to write a post.

The BE outlets are having a 20% off sale on Black Friday!  And, they are getting the Topaz kit.  I asked around, and the consensus is that Topaz is a must have.  Someone even said that Topaz was the best kit BE came out with last year.  Now, last year, I managed to resist all the major kits BE came out with, and I never even considered Topaz because it was an Ulta exclusive, so I really have no basis for comparison.  I'm just taking everyone else's word on this.   But LOOK!  There are little rhinestones on the brush handles!  That's so cute!  I love it!  I want it!

Topaz will be $29.50 before the discount, which is a very, very good deal (it was around $50 at Ulta).  I forgot to ask about shipping, but it was quite reasonable the last time I ordered from a BE outlet.  Even with shipping costs, the outlets are always a steal. 

In any case, it's not a sure thing yet.  The outlet isn't sure how many they will be getting, so I'm just on a waiting list at this point.  I'll have to call back on Monday or Tuesday to find out if I got one.  I really hope I do! 

Photo credit: QVC.com

4 comments:

  1. hey girl! Just a ? What is it u do with the mice? Just wondering! Love the topaz kit. I ordered it from Michigan city outlet last week and should be getting it any day yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting bondno9girl! I have to tag the mice and clip their tails.

    I can't wait to get my Topaz. I forgot to ask how they were shipping them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails