Monday, December 28, 2009

BEing a tester

Bare Escentuals is testing out a new version of their Rare Minerals moisturizer.  I guess enough people reacted to the original version that they decided to reformulate it.  I'm still recovering from my last encounter with the moisturizer, so I said, "no."  Somehow I still ended up getting a tester sample though. 

That's pretty much all I know about what's going on.

If you really want to love the Rare Minerals skin care line, keep an eye out for the reformulated moisturizer in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I hope they keep the old formula as an option....I really like it, and I'm not fond of change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, they let us know what happens with the tester results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Connie,

    I'm curious: Were you asked to be a tester? If so, do you mind telling me how this came to pass? i admit that I would have like to have been selected for such a thing! Lucky you. :)

    I realize you might not even notice this comment since I am pretty late. Sowwy. ;)

    Cheers, tbop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tbop! I hope you come back and check this post. BE looks for testers on the BE Addicts forum. I posted there a few times about my horrible reaction to the RM moisturizer and one of the mod contacted me when they were looking for testers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails