Tuesday, December 29, 2009

January news! Buxoms!

I just went on a journey to Sephora.  Yes.  It was a journey.

First we went to Westfield Century City and we went all around the parking lot looking for parking.  It became clear after 15 minutes that there were WAY more people looking for parking than there were spots.  So we looked for the exit instead, which was equally difficult because all the other cars in the lot seemed to want to plow each other over.  What a nightmare. We ended up at the 3rd Street Promenade, where the parking and the people were much more reasonable.

I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the new Buxom lip balms, some of which are already active online.  They aren't supposed to be in stores until January, so I'll probably check again next week sometime. It's difficult to figure out what the actual color of the balms will be based on the swatches at Sephora.com.

In any case, I'm not much of a potted lip balm girl. I'd be much more excited if it was in a tube.  But I'm still really curious to see what the buxom lip balms feel and taste like.  Maybe BE's balm will actually be something I like!   Hopefully, one of the Sephoras near me will have it soon.

Photo credit: Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails