Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Pretty Pink Box full of minerals this month!!

This is one of the rare months where I absolutely adore everything that came in My Pretty Pink Box.
 So many mineral companies participated I just had to share with you all!  There were:
  • two full sized shadows from Everyday Minerals (Baby sitter & Jasmine Tea)
  • two mineral eye shadow samples from Glamour Doll eye shadows (Skinny Jeans & Summer Skies)
  • one full size mineral shadow from Sassy Minerals (Fashionista)
  • one full size "glimmer dust" from Abbey St. Clare (Shimmer)
  • a lovely cell phone charm from He Qi crystal designs
  • a mineral sample from the all natural face (Midnight plum)
  • one hand cream sample
  • and a 10% off coupon for Lux Additions (not pictured)
I can't wait to try these!  I love this month's so much I'm actually tempted to buy a second, but I know I should be saving my money for other things.  

This month's My Pretty Pink Box is still available!  So go get one RIGHT NOW!  It's absolutely lovely this month!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment! So glad you like the box. It looks like you preordered so you got a bonus Glamour Doll set. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would imagine a lot of people would want to fill your Pretty Pink Box ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails