Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bare Escentuals on QVC - January 29/30

I've been looking at the list posted on Mineral Madness for the BE shows that are/were this weekend, and nothing is calling out to me.  Not unusual for the early spring.  It seems like I never buy any BE in the late winter/early spring.  I did briefly consider the Simply Seductive kit, but I passed because I think I have enough greens and browns that I'm not using enough. 

Pretty though, isn't it?

I wonder why they're still pushing Bare Crystals on QVC.  They must have a LOT of surplus.  It was out the outlets, and I heard it was on Overstock.com, both locations had it at a steep discount.  I bet QVC is going to carry it at list price.

Oh well.  You know what though?  I have a terrible wandering eye when it comes to makeup.  I feel like I always need to be coveting something.

Even though I had already talked myself out of this, I went (on Thursday) and picked up the Alice in Wonderland palette!  Total impulse buy.  I didn't even know my Sephora was going to have it this early since I've been hearing they're not supposed to have it until February.  I love it already though! (Oh Sephora, how easily I forgive you.)

Photo credit: QVC.com, Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails