Sunday, January 3, 2010

Upcoming kits for the new year

Someone at Be Beautiful Cafe posted a list of upcoming kits.  I don't want to post the entire list here because I know sometimes forum mods can be picky about where their forum's content goes. 

Register with Delphi and take a look.  The list contains a few things that have already appeared, like the Most Wanted kit (so sad I missed out on getting a full size of the kit) and Siren of the Sea.  I guarantee you'll be salivating over the rest of the kit names.  My imagination's already running wild.

It looks like there are going to be a lot of $32~$39 kits, which is much more doable for me than say...the TSV coming up at the end of the month.

Can we all cross our fingers for some fun, bright colors a la Destination Key West? 

3 comments:

  1. I saw that too! Everything sounds amazing! I can't wait =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish they'd quit teasing us and just release the goodies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails