Sunday, January 10, 2010

Update

Man, January is a slow product release month for BE!  I'm waiting to check out the new spring Face Fashion kit.  My boutique says it's going to come in the next week or two, but we'll see if that actually happens.  I'm going to check back next week

I'm still looking for the new Buxom lip balms too!  I made it to Sephora a few days ago and they said they hadn't even heard of it yet! The girl had to call her manager to check to see if the manager had heard anything.  It's kind of frustrating when I know more than the sales people.  I wish I could explore their stock rooms....

In other news, I got engaged!  So it's time to start trying to find a skin care routine that works and stick with it instead of trying every new product that comes out.  It's going to be a long engagement, so I hope that I will have figured out my skin by the time I actually get married.  I have definitely ruled out BE skin care (sorry BE).  I'm currently trying Ole Henriksen, which so far is getting an A+!

Oh boy, it looks like I squandered away another evening doing unproductive things.  How is it 1 am already!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, engaged! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations! Love your blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie,

    How wonderful! Congratulations on your engagement. What an exciting time for you. :)

    I haven't been frequenting your blog or the MM boards lately because I am not feeling positive about BE right now. My issue is not their products; it's their customer service. :(

    I really don't want to hijack this post with my Debbie Downer rants, so I won't do that. But I can give you a hint... Every episode of bad customer service that has been discussed on MM recently had happened to me, too. Every time I try to buy, they mess things up, and I miss out on sale prices and items that are now totally sold out.

    Oops, I just started to rant. Must. Stop. Now.

    THE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THING IS YOUR HAPPY NEWS!!!

    Do you feel comfortable sharing more details online? I hope so, but I will completely understand if you don't want to get too personal.

    Here's to a great 2010!

    XO Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss all these comments? Thank you for the congratulations!

    Kate - I'm so sorry to hear about your issues with BE customer service. I'm hoping that since they are now owned by a larger company, their cs issues can be hammered out! BF proposed on the beach on New Years Eve. :)

    I hope you do let me know if you ever get a satisfactory response from CS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails