- Urban Decay makes some amazing purples! I'll post looks this week.
- I love Pure Radiance. Especially when applied with a Full Flawless Face Brush.
- Healthy Radiance also looks better with the Full Flawless brush!
- Costco makeup removing wipes are my new friend.
- Oh and lastly, if you 're using a mildly chunky/glittery Urban Decay shadow, such as Grifter (Curiouser), you can get rid of most of the glitter by tapping the brush on the heel of your palm or your knee (just something hard) after you pick up the color. I had no fall out today and I used Grifter and Polyester bride!
See you all soon!