Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Shopping

I was supposed to go look for a new pillow today, but instead ended up at the mall.  

Here's my look today.  My hair!  It's so frizzy!!

Products used on the eyes: Sass, True Gold, Angel Food Cake, 24/7 liner in Bourbon.

On my face, I used Korres silicone free primer, BE Light foundation in Matte, MAC blush in Intenso (Grand Duo collection).

On my lips I used Rose lip gloss from BE.

I spent a long time at the mall just looking around.  I didn't buy much though.

I bought Bridal Bargains because they have a HUGE section on buying gowns.  And after a nasty experience at theKnot.com's message boards, I decided to stop using the Knot and look at books and magazines instead.  

The eye color I bought is Trophy Wife.  It's one of the colors that BE brought back from the vault.  It's a bit more yellow than Joy and less gold than True Gold.
I was really close to also getting the Buxom Babe Sailors set, but I really only liked the color Sunny, so I decided that it wasn't worth it.  And I remembered that I don't really use Buxoms anymore because they dry out my lips.  I still hope they make the color available as a single in the future.  In case I change my mind.  That's (to the right) a zoomed in picture of Sunny Buxom.  The BE website describes it as "Golden Sunrise."  I thought it was certainly the best bronze lip gloss BE has come up with.

I also went to Sephora and got a sample of the Firm Action mask by Ole Henriksen.  It smells really good.  I can't pin down what it smells like, it's just good.  I am not really sure what it does either.  Sephora.com just says it's supposed to "refine skin," whatever that means.  Maybe it means it tightens pores.   I also got really lucky because the tester jar they had out was brand new!   Hopefully, there's some positive change in my skin after a few uses.  

Hope you all had a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Aww!!! You're so pretty! I'm sorry you had a crappy experience at theKnot. :( I haven't used any of the message boards there... I just go through pictures for ideas, and that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have great pictures don't they? :D I did like them for that. I had an etiquette question though about coordinating wedding dates with Jon's cousin so that we didn't pick the same date. And instead of answering my question, they just tore at each other. And when I asked if I could get answers to my question they jumped at me. So I'm not going back there again. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... bridezillas much????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails