Friday, April 30, 2010

Someone on BEAddicts talked about how she had this bag.  She also said that it was roomy and durable.  So since it was so cheap, I decided I should get it!  This seller is super fast - I bought the bag on Monday and it got to me Thursday!

I'm at the airport right now.  It really is super roomy!  I packed my computer, a few wedding magazines, almost all my toiletries and makeup and some miscellaneous items too.  I couldn't fit all that in any of my other bags.  I'll have to take a picture before I unpack.  I'm really pleased with this purchase.

The one downside is that there were a lot of loose strings on the bag.  I tugged at each one before I snipped it off last night and nothing unraveled, so I'm just going to let it go.  If it falls apart over the weekend, I'll let you guys know.

You can get the bag here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails