Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Bare Escentuals sale at Sephora.

Here's a link right to the sale page.

Sephora publicized this sale on their blog yesterday am, but nothing was "in stock" until today, which I thought was really weird and annoying.  I'm really glad I didn't miss out because there is definitely stuff here that I passed on the first time around because I didn't want to spend the money.  Now I can get it on sale!

I got the these two Face Fashion kits - Wild Spirit (left) and Natural Muse (right).   They were approximately 40% off!  And I used ebates so I'll get another 4% cash back.   I'm so, so, so glad I got them.  I really regretted not getting Wild Spirit after seeing swatches.  If I had been paying more attention when the kit came out I would have gotten it.  I also missed out on the same kit when it was discounted at the outlets and they took phone orders.  I passed on Natural Muse only because I didn't want to pay full price for it, but I told myself that if it was ever on sale, I'd get it.  I'm glad that worked out.

I also got an atomizer to bump my total up to $50 to get discounted 3 day shipping.  Oh, and I got a skin care challenge reward!  It was a full size Ole Henriksen African Red Tea foaming cleanser.

Will you get anything?

8 comments:

  1. great haul. How do you like the Ole Henriksen foaming cleanser? I'm tempted to try all of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this cleanser before. I can't wait to get it. I'll post a review when I try it. Every other Ole product I've used has been so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already have Wild Spirit, but I snatched up Natural Muse. Hope Sephora has more of these "outlet" sales.

    I got the mini Three Little Wonders when it was a 500 point gift. One use and I became a huge Ole fan.

    Bought the African Red Tea starter kit - and a full-size Three Little Wonders - at the recent Sephora sale. The cleanser is quite nice - no funky smell and not drying. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Sephora has more outlet sales too!

    I'm glad to hear the cleanser is not funky smelling. Sometimes Ole's stuff can smell odd. I can't wait to try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 40% off!! that's such a great deal! love your blog! i'm now following you!

    follow me! at: http://rachelnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I'm always curious about BE, I've never tried them but I've heard their lip stuff and eyeshadows are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister has tried the cleanser- will have to ask her what she thinks now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments everyone! I haven't tried the Ole cleanser yet because I'm trying to finish my current cleanser.

    Musicalhouses - Their eye shadows are the best. Check bareescentuals.com to see what's on sale at any given time. You can get great deals sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails