Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Hauling!

I've bought a lot of random makeup stuff in the last two weeks, so I thought I'd do a haul post.   There's a TON of pictures, so click "Read more" to see what I got!



I bought this eye makeup remover at Target, but it burns the skin around my eyes!  I don't have the receipt anymore, so I can't return it.  Not sure what I'll do with it. 
 I also bought this Lash Serum.  I haven't used it long enough to see any results, and I think it also might be irritating the skin around my eyes, so I stopped using it for a few days and may try to ease into it again soon.
Then I bought this stuff at the mall a few days ago. 
First I bought the Flawless Definition waterproof mascara.  The wand and texture of the mascara are the same as the original formula, but it doesn't smudge as much.

I wanted to take pictures of swatches of the Buzzworthy kit, but I forgot and washed my brushes first.
I wonder what's going on with their production because three out of the 4 jars came with the old stickers.  I had to bust out my tweezers to get the stickers off.
 The lipstick/gloss is the cutest!  I forgot how much I hate the taste of lipstick, but I can suck it up.  The color of this duo is so nice.  The lipstick is very natural looking on my lips.  The gloss is similar to Bunny Buxom.
You can find good pictures and swatches here.

I have actually been on the hunt for a reliable neutral palette, and I saw the Clarins Instant Sunlight palette reviewed by naturalNchicmakeup a few days ago.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I needed to have it.  It's gorgeous!  I want a backup!  The big downside is that the liner (the rectangle) appears to be a cream, so it will probably dry out eventually.  It really is the perfect brown palette for me.  I'll wait a month and see if I still feel this way. 

On a whim, I also decided to buy this brush.  I'm going to review it soon, but long story short, it's just as good as the Beauty Blender.  I love it!
I also had purchased the Stila Backstage palette, but it's too dark for my skin tone.  It looks amazing on one of my friends though.  She's also a darker skin color than I am, so that might be why it looks so good on her.

I also bought this really cute dress and bracelet at the Spectrum down in Irvine yesterday. 
Here's a closeup of the bracelet.
I think the dress might look really cute with this red rose pin.
What do you think of the pin?  I'm also looking for yellow/gold accessories for this dress.

So!  There it is!  I almost never buy this much makeup/clothes in such a short period of time, but it's been really fun!

2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like you got some really great stuff. That brush looks really neat--what brand is it? Does it have a cap or something that allows it to stand up like that?
    The bracelet is beautiful.
    I hope BE does some more of the double ended lipstick gloss I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becky! You are exactly right about the cap on the brush. It looks so cute on my table. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails