Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New 500 point gift at Sephora!

This is the new 500 point gift at Sephora.  I went to the store to pick up a bottle of toner and saw this in the 500 point box along with the Ole Henriksen set.   I guess this means they're phasing out Ole soon, so if you want the mini 3-little wonders kit, better hurry up!

I haven't seen the Korres kit online yet, so maybe it's in store only.  I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks. 

Kit contents:
  • Guava lip butter (full size!)
  • Face primer
  • Wild Rose 24hr moisturizer SPF 6
  • Guava Body Butter
Every item is silicone free, for those of you who are sensitive to silicone.  Each item also has an inner seal under the cap, so if for some reason you want to give a piece of the kit away, your giftee knows it's new.

My only experience with the brand is their silicone free primer.  It's very moisturizing.  I'm actually not certain there's there's a reason you can't use it as a moisturizer when you're in a pinch. 

I'm looking forward to trying the Wild Rose moisturizer.  I love trying new silicone free items.

3 comments:

  1. Did you say GUAVA!? I love anything guava!! ... I need to go check my points! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they're changing it to Korres now? I really like the 3 little wonders set. How do you like Korres so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Korres set is so great gals! I am in love with the lip butter. It's so moisturizing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails