Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friends and Family Sale! Yay!

I'm still sick and not getting much sleep, so my attention span is very short.  The one thing that has managed to keep my attention for longer than a few minutes is the BE Friends and Family sale! You get 20% off your purchase online with the code SHARE (which, of course, in CA, is really more like 10% off since sales tax is so high).   It ends on Sunday the 20th.

I can't go to boutiques to enjoy the sale, but they put some older kits up on the website, so I've been drooling over those.  There are also some items they have marked down to below list price, and yes, the 20% discount works on top of the webstore discount for these items. 

I placed an order, but I've heard stories in the past about BE's inventory system not being up-to-date, and the your entire order gets canceled because one item is out of stock, so I'm not gonna share what I bought until I get a shipping notice.  Of course...by the time my order ships, the sale will be over and if my order gets canceled....will I still get my discount? SIGH. 

2 comments:

  1. I ordered Thursday morning and it arrived Friday afternoon. Perhaps I was just lucky or maybe BE.com has finally got their act together. Loved those prices!

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am totally blown away! That is super fast! My order shipped today, so I hope then that it gets here by the end of the week.

    Thanks for your well wishes too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails