Friday, June 11, 2010

News and goodies to drool over

I have been suffering from allergies the last two weeks.  My allergies don't manifest as a runny nose or red eyes or sneezing.  They're worse.  I get horrible, deep, uncontrollable hacking coughs and post nasal drip.  None of my allergy medication was able to control the cough and I've actually been having to take sick days because the coughing fits were so bad it was getting dangerous to drive, and I hurt my back coughing in the middle of the night.  I haven't slept through the night in over 2 days.  I imagine it's like I have a baby, except without the cute thing.

So I went to the doctor this morning and got some new medication and it seems to be working!  I an move around without coughing so much anymore.  They said it should improve in a week and it won't completely go away for another two or three weeks. 

Anywho...while I've been in bed hacking away, I've had a lot of time to browse the web.

It turns out, there's another new 500 point gift.  This time, it's from AmorePacific.  The kit contains
  • Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil-Free
  • Moisture Bound Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex
  • Treatment Enzyme Peel
I'm not familiar with AmorePacific's skin care, so I can't comment on these items, but I just wanted to let you all know it was out there.

I also saw this on BEAddicts.  The kit is called BareMinerals Little Wonders.  I don't know when it's going to be active, but you can see more details here.

I actually really want this kit.  I bet it'll be around $40 or so, and the jars are probably going to be minis.

Well, that's about that.  Good luck getting through this weekend's QVC shows!

Photo credit: Sephora.com, QVC.com

4 comments:

  1. I already have stilettos and silk stockings but I've been craving Dare for awhile. Hopefully it will be easier to find on the secondary market now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what medicine did they give you this time? I have been, for the last week or so, having the same symptoms except I have a killer sore throat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi RZ, at the time I was on albuterol, but they stopped that almost immediately since it made my heart rate go way up.

    I just started Advair, which seems to be working for now. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails