Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Smokey eyes - Take 2

Here's my second attempt at a smokey eye.  I did this a few weeks ago when I was just messing around the house on a weekend.  I never wore this look outside because I couldn't decide if it looked ok or not.

The only colors I used were Clarity (left) and French Navy (right).  I know the two colors look really different, but all it takes is a bit of blending action for them to work together!
 I forgot to take a picture where you can see the gradient the two colors made when I blended them together. 

Oh!  I should mention, I'm using a new under eye concealer by Laura Mercier.  It seems to be working really, really well.  You can't even see the dark circles under my eyes in the pictures!  The big downside is that sometimes I have to mix it on the back of my hand with a little bit of moisturizer or else it's too drying, but that's not a huge amount of work, so I'm ok with that.  The product contains no silicone, so if I wanted to use it to cover dark spots, I could also do that.  I'm really enjoying it.

Let me know what you think of this smokey eye attempt please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails