Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Too Faced 500 point perk

I'm a little late to the game on this news, but I'm going to post it anyway.

Sephora has a new 500 point perk.  They really rotated the Korres gift out quick!

I am going to pass on this gift because the palette looks too similar to the Glamour to go 2 palette that I already have.  I really loved the idea of this palette because it's so cute and potentially convenient for travel, but for some reason, I could never get the color payoff I wanted from those eye shadows. 

I really wished they named these colors so that I know if I should try it or not.  I suppose if the palette in the perk had different colors than the one I already have, I'd get it.  Wait, what am I saying!  I'm getting carried away...I'm going to save my points now.  Haha.

Photo credit: Sephora.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's the same Too Faced Glamour To Go 2 Palette, because I'm pretty sure that if they don't have a color swatch or color swatchs for a product or the products on the site, then it's a true color or the true colors of that product or the products, but if it's vice-versa, then the color(s) is off or are off...!!! But since I don't have Glamour To Go 2 Palette or any of the things in the set, I DEFINITELY want it REALLY badly!!! LOL!!! Sorry if it's kind of confusing, since it's just based on what I compared with my experiences!!! I'm glad to hear that you didn't redeem your 500 points for something you already have!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails