Monday, July 12, 2010

Using Salsa

Salsa is, for me, one of the hardest colors to  use.   It's a bold, bright red, and if I'm not careful with the blending, it can like the skin around my eyes is irritated.  It's really stunning in the pot.

I found these pictures on my camera and checked my notes.  I used clarity in the inner corner, salsa in the middle, and fashionista in the outer corner.  I thought it was a decent look with salsa.

I didn't see a good full face, so I'll have to add it to my list to replicate.  Hope you like it!  The pictures are kind of large, so they're after the jump.

I had to be extremely careful with blending the three colors together.  I wanted salsa to look like it was salsa still, and I didn't want fashionista and clarity to muddle it up. 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous way to use Salsa.....I will try using it this way as my previous attempts to use it have failed miserably. It's definitely one of the harder BE colors to use, but you made the color look very easy to use and blend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary Beth. I know it's been a while since you posted this comment, but I do hope you let me know how salsa works out for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails