Sunday, August 29, 2010

Still here!

It's been about a month since my last post I think.  I've been really busy with house guests and some family issues, so I haven't had much time to think about makeup lately.

I bought the Naked palette and waffled over whether or not to keep it because it wasn't originally for myself, but it wasn't in gift-able condition when it came.  I still have it, but I'm having to budget more carefully these days since I'm trying to recover savings used up during my illness. 

I looked at how much I had saved up in the spring and summer and it pretty much came to $0 after medical expenses.  But I don't want to go into much detail here.

I'm really looking forward to having time to post again though!  It will just be a ton of shopping my collection if I do this correctly. 

3 comments:

  1. Connie I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick :( I'm praying for healing for you & hope that you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pass on the Naked palette. I don't think those colors would look good on my skin tone. So many people rave about it, though!

    PS. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the thoughts, prayers and comments! I'm physically better. I'm just trying to make up the savings I used up. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails