Thursday, September 9, 2010

I got a blog award!

I got a blog award!  I haven't gotten one before!

The Rules:

• Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.

Thank you Kayla Shevonne!  I don't remember how I found your blog, but I love seeing your nail designs. 

• Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.

Ok, this is actually kind of hard.  Hmmm...how about "Holding myself accountable for purchases."  I haven't done a great job of that lately, but my goal when I started was to help keep my makeup spending in control.

• Pass it on to blogs which you feel have real substance.
Natural N Chic Makeup  - I really love her pictures.  Plus, she's a Bay Area Blogger, and I love the Bay. 
Anklebyter's Beauty Blog - Kim takes really lovely pictures of literally everything that are so true to life, it's really amazing.  Not only that, she was my original inspiration for trying eye shadow. 
Sparklevixen - I can't believe how many looks Becky has posted.  Her blog is absolutely a treasure trove of combos.
Rainy Days and Lattes - You're so brave to take all these full face/body pictures!
Nancy's Fancies - I like her perspective, writing style, and what she writes about.  I think more than any other blogger I follow, Nancy reviews a lot of local spas and salons.  Even though I don't live in her area, it's still interesting to read.
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll be sure to mention this in my blog :) You are such a sweet gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the wrong profile to comment. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats! And thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout out and CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve it!! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails