Tuesday, September 21, 2010

San Francisco kit look

Here it is!  This is what the San Francisco kit looks like on me.
Wish I knew how to get rid of the ashy-ness in the outer corner of my eye...

Also, it doesn't show up in the picture, but I had to use a little bit of Virgin, from the Naked palette to blend out the edges of the look.  Or else it would be far too pink on my skin! 

Golden Gate blush is a real winner on me.  I can't believe I don't already own a jar.  It's as good as Pink Tourmaline from the Jewel kit!

I'm going to try it again tomorrow and see if it looks any better.  My pictures turned out a bit blurry today and my hair was acting funny.

2 comments:

  1. Did you use tape to do a straight line at the outer lid? Then blend out the harsh lines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I used an angled sculptor brush from Kileng to mark the outer edge of there the shadow should go. I will try to catch a good picture of it soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails