Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm alive!!

Hello all.  I hope I still have readers after such a long hiatus.  I had to deal with some family issues, personal illness as well as a ton of work to catch up on.  I am not going to go into details here, but I'm grateful for the people who contacted me in the last few months. 

I will post more frequently now.  So here's the first of what I hope is more regular posting!

I did this look a few days ago with the All Wrapped Up kit that's was available this holiday season.  From the inner eye to the outer eye, I'm using Garland (champagne nude), Bauble (bright amethyst), and Tinsel (sapphire twilight).

I took these pictures at the end of the day, so please excuse the shine.


3 comments:

  1. I wonder where you disappeared to. You didn't blog for a few months. =|

    Nice eyeshadows! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are back!!
    Great look--your blush looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails