Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random thoughts

I haven't been buying that much BE these days. I actually have two kits I purchased ovet the summer that I haven't even opened yet! 

There is one rumored product i'm looking forward to though, and it's the pressed mineral veil! I'm told it should be out next month! I can't wait!

I'm thinking about getting the ole henriksen micro/mini peel during sephora's f&f sale. I had a sample that I tried last night and it really cleaned out my pores! The full size kit costs $95, but with the discount, it'll be $76. The kit is supposed to have 8 applications, so if you average out the costs it doesn't seem as bad...

Still, it's a lot of money, and I'm going to have to think about it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails