Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sparkle Bliss: Bare Escentuals Year Of Beauty Collection Review & Swatches (picture heavy)

This far, I have managed to talk myself out of every seasonal BE kit. I'm not just talking about holiday kits. I actually mean every kit BE has put out this year. The kits I mentioned in my last post were from last year.

That being said, Jess just posted swatches for the year of beauty collection, and I don't know if I'll be able to resist!

Get yourself over to get blog right now!

Sparkle Bliss: Bare Escentuals Year Of Beauty Collection Review & Swatches (picture heavy)

Jon, if you read this... Xmas present? Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. You're good to resist buying the Holiday Kits! This is the time of year where I buy almost ALL of them! I can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails